Reviewing the test

In today's Honor's Western Civilization class we reviewed the test that we just took. I happened to get a 96 on the test and felt really good about myself. I only got three questions out of fifty wrong on the entire test. After reviewing the test Mr. Schick decided to give the test a four point curve since one of the questions was marked wrong and two others were worded oddly. So that is what brought my grade up to a 96. So, I believe I started the quarter off on a good note with getting one hundreds on the blogs and a ninety six on this test. Today was a shortened class of only thirty-five minutes so that was all that we got done. The bell then rang and ended class for the day. After class I went to Italian Sensation where I enjoyed a pizza and fries with some friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test