welcomed back with a test

Today in Honor's Western Civilization we took a test. We were warmly welcomed back to the school with a 50 multiple choice question test that was worth 100 points. I think I did well on it. I found most of the questions to be simple. I think that I may have even gotten a one hundred percent worthy of a two bell ring. After the test we took notes on the next part of the class which I believe is Ancient Rome.
-Rome began as a republic, a government in which elected officials represent the people
-eventually absolute rulers called emperors seized power and expanded the empire
-At its height the Roman Empire touched three continents (Europe, Africa, Asia)
-For several centuries Rome brought peace and prosperity to its empire before its eventual collapse
-Out of Judea rose monotheistic religion known as Christianity
-Based on the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, it soon spread throughout Rome and beyond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test