more population pyramids

In today's wonderful Honor's Human Geography class with the amazing, guitar playing Mr. Schick we had a pop quiz which I was not expecting at all. The pop quiz was on everything we've been learning for the past week. I got a 7/10 on the quiz which sadly turns into a 14/20. On one of the questions I just put the wrong answer when I knew the right answer which I call a careless mistake. Another question I just was confused and didn't know the answer. Then the last question I got wrong was asking in what year did America's population reach 1 billion. On this question I just blanked and had no idea what the answer was. After going over this, Mr. Schick introduced a group work project. On this project you could either shoot for an A or a B. I decided to be a good student and go for the A. So, I had to research 2 country's population pyramids and ask and answer 4 questions about them. After this I had to compare 4 hunger charities and rank them. After this the bell rang and ended class.

This is the link to my project
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Esdl65d0F0j8-_ZzjdJLZLlq_gmac74m8W-63MP6z-0/edit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test