Test Day

Today in Honor's Human Geography class we had a test on all of the different rates in the world that calculate population, life expectancy, and much more. There was also one unfamiliar site in the classroom today and that was that Mr. Schick wasn't there. Today we had Mrs. Collins as a substitute teacher. The test went pretty well, I think. I was able to navigate the CIA World Fact book very well and found answers that I would have never thought were possible to find. For example, I would have never thought, in a million years, that one website would have the answer to the question: What percentage of the world is without power? The answer is actually on the world fact book. In my opinion, that's crazy. I also think I was able to successfully answer one of the bonus questions right. The question was: What is the net migration rate of the world? I answered 0 because when you think about it, no one is emmigrating or immigrating into Earth. Maybe in a couple decades that might be the case, but for now it's not. After I finished the test the bell rang ending class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test