We got our tests back

Today in Mr. Schick's Honor's Human Geography class we got our tests back through the ceremonial bell ringing. He handed back the tests while ringing the bell on, if not, every single one of the tests. The class average on this test was an astonishing 98%. Many people got above a hundred on this test because there were two bonus questions on the back that many people were able to complete. When Mr Schick called, "Fran-swa," I was pleasantly greeted with two rings indicating that I got above a hundred on the test. When I looked at the test I had a 104% followed by three Facebook like stamps. Other than that it was a pretty mellow Human Geography class. We then went over the test questions in case we got one of them wrong. After we went over the questions we had about 5 minutes of free time which I used to charge my laptop. After that, the bell rang and ended class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test