Project Day

Today in Honor's Western Civilization we started the project on Ancient Greece. We had the option of making food, recording a video of us performing olympic events, or something else very creative. My group was originally going to build a model of a trireme and write a paper on it. Then we decided we were going to change our minds and build a statue of Socrates and base our paper off of one of his books of philosophy. However, I came up with the best idea ever of building an Ancient Greek catapult. I personally think that this is the best idea ever. I am still thinking but I think that this is a creative idea. I will most likely construct the catapult with popsicle sticks and rubber bands. My group and I will also construct a paper about the catapult. Today in class I started looking at how the Greeks used a catapult and how to construct a catapult. After this the bell rang and ended class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test