Questioning to the max

Today in Honor's Western Civilization we continued on the Ancient Greece Google Slides Presentation. We started off on an ordinary slide about Greek gods and godesses and somehow I got the class on a discussion about Ryan Gosling and a cult that dresses up in Santa clothes. We just basically got onto the subject of questioning. This topic really makes me question my entire life and everything that I know. In a way, there is no one that absolutely knows that the Greek gods were not real. However, we simply believe what the archaeologists and history textbooks say. Why? Why do we have to believe what they say? Why can't we question? After having Mr. Schick I have learned to only believe something if there is factual evidence supporting it. And I'm not going to let any famous person that thinks they know anything change my view away from something. In my opinion when no one questions anything it creates a society where everyone thinks the same way and believes in the same things like in The Giver. This is why we need questioning in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test