Don't even know what to name this

Today in Honors Western Civilization with Mr. Schick we had an extremely interesting and weird class. It started off with just some people clapping when ever Mr. Schick said something. But, then I asked to use the bathroom and was then shunned and asked by my fellow classmates to leave. And since I don not have a Mac I was not able to communicate with the class nor know what was going on. So, at this point I gave up on trying to figure out what was going on. It got to the point that they were communicating by writing on the board. Now, I got really confused when they expresses that it was a protest and then started playing songs about victory. To top it off they all stood up at 1:00 and dabbed. Even after writing this blog I'm still not even sure what exactly happened today in class.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test