9-18-17

             Today was a very short, yet sweet, Honor's Human Geography class with Mr. Schick. I walked into class and put my phone in the Apple Bin like every other day. When, Faith walked in and said it was stuffy in the room. So, Mr. Schick walked over to the phone and dialed a number and said," Oh yes, hi, I wanted to tell you that Faith would like an air conditioner to be delivered to the class room." Mr. Schick then said that he was swamped with all the tests that he has to grade and asked us if it would be okay if he spent the period grading the tests and giving us a study period. We all said that was fine and everybody left the room to go get books while Michael and I stayed in the room. I stayed in the room because I was leaving to see an orthopedic in ten minutes. When everyone was gone Mr. Schick told me and Michael that someone actually was delivering an air conditioner which I though was pretty funny. After that, it was time for me to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test