9-19-17

               Today in the wonderful Honor's Human Geography class with Mr. Schick we got a new air conditioner! Just kidding, that's not the only thing that happened today. We drew maps without even looking at anything to help us. Mr. Schick called it a mental map. We had to draw a map of the world without looking at the map in the back of the room. Mine was extremely bad. I drew all of the continents way out of proportion and the same went for the oceans. We also had to draw a map of our route to school. I got out my notebook and made all of my lines and all of the places I pass and then realize I did it to the school I went to for the last nine years of my life. So, I threw that one out and made my new one. I drew the lines and the bridge I cross all the way until I got to John Carroll. The whole activity really gave you a fell for where you are in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test