Checking Blogs and Papers!!!

              In today's wonderful  Honor's Human Geography class with Mr. Schick we went over our blogs with Mr. Schick and checked our maps that we filled out about a week ago. We started the class with Mr. Schick calling us up one by one to check on our blogs and see if we are doing the titles right and just including what needs to be included in them. Mr. Schick called about five people up before he said, "Frankie." When I walked up he told me that I needed to fix my title because I was just making the titles the dates that I did the blogs. Which is why I have very "creative" title today. After going over my blog with Mr. Schick we went over the map we filled out a while ago. I happened to lose my map so I shared with my friend Ashley. After going over the map the bell rang and put a wrap on Monday's Honor's Human Geography class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test