9-21-17

                In today's wonderful Honor's Human Geography class with Mr. Schick we went over how every point of the Earth is different and similar. We learned that the differences and similarities between regions start with where they are geographically. Geography has a big play in a region's culture. This is what ultimately makes regions different and similar to each other. After this, Mr. Schick checked our mental world maps to see how we did on them. After looking at a map I realized just how much I don't know geographical regions. I tried drawing the shape of the Scandinavian Islands and Mr. Schick thought that it was a literal piece of garbage and that I was trying to make a statement about littering. After the checking was over we finally got our tests back. Mr. Schick has a tradition that whenever someone gets an A on the test he rings a bell. If you score a 100% or more, you get two rings. If you get a B or less on the test, you are rewarded with silence. After I got my one ring worthy test back the bell rang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test