Births and Deaths

In today's wonderful Honor's Human Geography class with the one and only Mr. Schick we talked about the average population of the world. I first got to class and remembered I have to leave early for a football game, so I grabbed my stuff and went to the locker room. I then remembered that I can not go to the game because I have detention (which ended up being taken away). So, I then came back to class. There we were on the world population calculator. It was very interesting to see how the population increases and decreases. The population actually increases more than it decreases. So the world population is growing. It's also interesting to see how the population is effected by historical events that happen during that time. After this the bell rang and ended class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test