Pop Quiz

         Today in Mr. Schick's Honor's Human Geography class I was greeted with a welcoming pop quiz. I was not expecting the pop quiz at all I am 99% sure I got nowhere near a 99% on the quiz. Some of the questions were easy and I was able to answer quickly, but some of them I had no idea. After we turned the quizes in Mr. Schick gave us a blank map. He then showed us the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) website. The CIA's main job is to find out as much information about other countries as possible. I couldn't believe how much information they had on this small country in Asia. They had population, history and even hospital bed density. The amount of information on these countries is mind blowing. We looked at one particular thing which was "top 25 growing countries in the world". We looked at the list and then placed the countries on the blank map Mr. Schick gave to us. After that, the bell rang and ended class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test