Reviewing for the Test

Today in the marvelous and always entertaining Honor's Human Geography class with Mr. Schick we went over some questions that might appear on the upcoming test. When we got into class we introduced the shadows and shared our normal stories. One thing that happened today which usually doesn't happen everyday was that people brought cookies. I was given two but only ate one. Unfortunately, I saved the other one in my pocket and forgot about. So, now I have a crushed and melted chocolate-chip cookie in my pocket. After we finished telling our stories and sharing our food we got to school work. Since we have a test coming up next week we went over some questions that might be on the test. Some of the questions consisted of: What is the art in science of map-making? and, How many time zones are in the world? I learned that the art in science of map-making is cartography and that there are 24 time zones in the world. After going over more questions the bell rang and ended class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test