Reviewing for the test part 2

Today in the wonderful Honor's Human Geography class with Mr. Schick we made some review questions for the test. When I walked into Human Geography today I was greeted with cookie and Snickers which was pretty cool. Just to make sure no one forgets if it's their day to bring in food we made a 2017 Human Geography group chat. However, we don't only talk about food, we also talk about everyone's day went and share quizlets to help us study. But, even with the group chat I already know I'm going to forget my day. After we finished passing out the food we shared the review questions we came up with. A lot of the questions were really good. These are some of the answers to questions that helped me: Sir Stanford Fleming came up with the idea of time zones, Texas voted Republican in the last three elections, and a way to fulfill the saying "think global act local" would be to grow a garden to provide some food for yourself. After going over these questions the bell rang and ended class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test