Political Regions

              Today in the marvelous Honor's Human Geography class with Mr. Schick I made up the pop quiz that I missed. Mr. Schick took a desk out into the hallway for me where I took the pop quiz left handed. I did alright on it, I got an 85%. Once I came back in most of Mr. Schick's lecture was over, but I was still able to get notes on regions. Mr. Schick taught us that regions can be really big or really small, there are several neighboring counties in the world that share similar features, and that there are many localities within one particular country. After this, we did an activity on states and for which parties they voted for in the past elections. After studying how the states voted each election, we made regions for how they vote in elections. After this, the bell rang and ended today's class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test