I don't understand clocks anymore

          Yep, that's right, you read the title correctly. After Mr. Schick's Honor's Human Geography Class I literally don't understand clocks anymore. When we started class Mr. Schick asked the class, "Why do we have time zones in the world?" I immediately was like "because other places in the world have different times than us uh duh". But then Mr. Schick asked us what causes the times to be different. At this point I was just confused on where he was going with this. Mr. Shcick then said that time is described by past, present, and future. So, right after he said that, it was already in the past and done with and the next sentence is in the unforeseeable future. Now I was questioning when the present is. How long is the present? What even is the present anymore? Is it actually nonexistent? These were all the questions going through my head then. However, this is why I love Mr. Schick's class because we are questioning our modern beliefs. After this the bell rand and the class was in the past and tomorrow's class is in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Christianity

Test